• Procurement Forms

  • Contract Administration HomeStart Shopping LinkCopier ServicesCredit Card UnitVendor ServicesTravelProfessional Services IconGood and General Services LAUSD Virtual Assistant Image

  • Contact Us

    Procurement Services Support Center  
    8525 Rex Road                                 
    Pico Rivera, CA 90660       

    Region East
    For Credit Card assistance and Fuel Cards contact:
    Eric Albert(interim) 

    (562) 654-9062 OR use the P-Card Main Line (562) 654-9401

    Region South, Central Offices & Adult Schools
    For Credit Card assistance, contact:
    Martha Viramontes
    (562) 654-9428 OR use the P-Card Main Line (562) 654-9401

    Region North
    For Credit Card assistance, contact:
    Mary Jane Montilla
    (562) 654-9061 OR call the P-Card Main Line (562) 654-9401

    Region West 
    For Credit Card assistance, contact:
    Sarah Gomez
    (562) 654-9318 OR call the P-Card Main Line (562) 654-9401

    PCAB DirectoryProcurement Services Division Staff Directory

  • Request for Procurement Action (RFPA) 

    Request for Procurement Action Form - Used for requests for goods and general services over $114,500 and for professional services over $25,000.  Attach completed/signed form to Shopping Cart.


    Technology Review Request Form

    Technology Review Request Form - Used for requests for goods and services when there is a technology component, e.g., internet to deliver services or purchase of technology-related equipment. Submit completed form to ITS at  Attach form to Shopping Cart.


    Book Purchase Orders  

    Book and Instructional Material Orders - Conflict of Interest Certification - Used for purchase of books and instructional materials over the State bid threshold.


    Non-District Facility/Catering Form

    Request for Use of Non-District Facility or Catering Form


    Materiel Management Branch Forms and Publications

    Materiel Management Branch forms are available at their branch website. Click HERE to obtain the forms provided by:

    • District Warehouse
    • Surplus Property & Recycling Annex
    • Mail Support Services Unit
    • Repro 
    • Truck Operations (TOPS)

    Purchase Card (P-Card) Forms
    Purchase Card (P-Card) forms are available at the District Procurement Card website.


    Vendor Application for New Vendor (LAUSD SAP Vendor Registration)

    If you are purchasing from a vendor that is new to the District, direct the vendor to PSD Website "Vendors/Contractors Resources" page. The vendor will be able to register their company on that page using the "LAUSD SAP Vendor Registration (Supplier Self Registration)" link. The webpage URL or address is Vendors/Contracts Resources.