COVID-19 Testing Summer School Report Card
The COVID-19 School Report Card dashboard provides daily updates on summer school, response testing COVID results for the staff and students participating in-person instruction on our summer campuses. We also provide information on the past seven days of COVID response testing among all of the schools located in the same Community of Schools, along with District-wide results as well. Information on community case rates are based on publicly-available data from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
Notes: To best view this report card, we recommend viewing on a computer and using an internet browser that has been updated to the latest version. Firefox is currently unsupported. Click HERE for mobile-friendly format.
Data on this dashboard is refreshed once a day, usually between 10 p.m. and 12 a.m. PDT. Since test results come in at all times throughout the day, many results are not captured until the next day’s update.
Active COVID Cases
- Positive cases among staff and students – The number of staff and students that have recently tested positive for COVID-19 and are considered “active” cases in isolation.
- Cases from school-based transmission – Active positive cases that were determined to be potentially epidemiologically (epi)-linked through contact tracing. Two cases may be epi-linked when they were both present in the same setting during the time period while either or both were infectious. This number is a subset of the total number of active cases in isolation.
Staff & Student Testing Summary
- Number of Tests – The number of COVID-19 tests that were administered to staff and students over the past 7 days. This figure includes external tests submitted through the Daily Pass Portal and were reviewed and approved by our Community Engagement team. External tests are reported based on the date of the test, not the data of submission.
- The first row is reporting results for the staff and students at the selected campus.
- The second row is reporting results for the staff and students across all schools in the respective Community of Schools area. LA Unified has 44 Community of Schools jurisdictions.
- The third row is reporting results for all LA Unified campuses.
- Positive Tests – The number of positive COVID-19 tests that were administered to staff and students over the past 7 days. This figure includes external tests submitted through the Daily Pass Portal and were reviewed and approved by our Community Engagement team. External tests are reported based on the date of the test, not the data of submission.
- Positive Test Rate – The percentage of tests with a positive result. Tests with pending or invalid results are not included in this calculation.
- Change Since Prior 7 Days – The difference in the positive test rate between the most recent 7-day period and the previous 7-day period (between 8 and 14 days prior to the current date).
Choose Your Language