Healthy Start Program
Healthy Start is designed to serve children, youth, their family members, and the community by leveraging community partnerships to increase program resources. The program provides comprehensive school-integrated services and activities to meet the desired results identified in the areas of:
• Academics. • Youth Development • Family Support.
• Basic Needs. • Physical and Mental Health Care
By coordinating integrated service delivery linking children and families to needed support and services,
Healthy Starts are designed to:
• Ensure that each child receives the physical, emotional, and intellectual support needed.
• Build the capacity of students and parents to be participants, leaders, and decision makers
in their communities.
• Help schools, other children, and family-serving agencies integrate their programs to provide
more effective support for children and their families.
Healthy Start Coordinators and Navigators are Certified Enrollment Counselors who assist all families apply for health insurance coverage. If you would like assistance enrolling in healthcare coverage or support accessing other basic needed resources, give us a call at (213) 241-3840 Option #1.
333 S. Beaudry Ave. 29th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017
P: (213) 241-3850
F: (213) 241-6888
Vivian de la Rosa
Healthy Start Coordinator
P: (213) 241-8633