Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) automates Accounts Payable invoice management in order to accelerate invoice payment. The new system is designed to automatically recognize the invoice content, route for approval, and process payment.
WHEN SUBMITTING INVOICES FOR PAYMENT:
All invoices must be in PDF format and submitted to the centralized Accounts Payable email address:
- Here is a sample of acceptable invoice
Examples of unacceptable invoices:
- Multiple pages in single PDF are OK, but multiple invoices in single PDF are not acceptable.
- Invoices wih colored backgrounds are not acceptable.
- Invoices with inverted areas (white character on black ground) are not acceptable.
- Invoices should be clear and readable. Handwritten notation is not acceptable.