• Will my school/ employer accept this certificate?


    Yes! If they accept the "GED® certificate," they must accept the "HSE certificate."


    The CA State Department of Education issues the High School Equivalency Certificate.  


    Please click on the link below for more information. Print the letter and take it to your school or employer.