Teacher Assistant Unit Requirement
Per the Unit F Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between LAUSD and SEIU Local 99, all Teacher Assistants are, on a continuing basis, required to enroll in and successfully complete college courses (Article VIII, Section 1.0).
- The expectation is that all Degree Track employees will enroll in and successfully complete 12 semester units (18 quarter units) per school year.
- Non-Degree Track employees (prior to Jan 28, 1991) will enroll in and successfully complete college courses each semester.
- As a reminder, if you do not meet the contractual requirements for each school year by June 30, you will be released from your assignment.
- Must be connected to LAUSD WIFI at the school site
- Ensure you are not using an Apple device to upload
- Please note the Submission Deadline Dates below.
- Proof of enrollment and transcripts may be submitted here: Proof of Enrollment and Transcripts
For questions regarding Unit Verification, please email Teacher Assistant Assignments. Remember to include your full name, employee number and information regarding when the verification was submitted.