Interested in Changing Employment Status
(Regular to Substitute)

A request for change of classified assignment (shift, basis, time, status and classification) is subject to division, budget and Personnel Commission approval. This is not a request for transfer.

Request for Change of Assignment

PC 5004 Request for change of Assignment form

  • Starts With
  • Contains
  • Starts With
  • Contains

Principal’s Communication Tool

An online tool to communicate an urgent staffing matter

Learn More

It's about our employees
knowing that they are
valued in their position