How do I get information about my students for the new school year?

If you need information such as CST scores and course marks to place your 2014-15 incoming students,  we can provide this information to you.  All we need from you are the student IDs of your incoming students.  
Call our office at (213) 241-3014 or (213) 241-0503 so we can walk you thru the additional steps.