What should I do if I see a mistake in my data?

If you see a mistake in data that is collected at the school site (e.g., attendance, grades, EL data), the error may be a data entry error. Check with the person at your school who enters the data (e.g, teacher, coordinator, clerk). If you see an error in centrally-collected data such as CST scores, please contact the Central MyData team at MyData@lausd.net .