Recreational Therapist

  • Do you want to work in the school setting as a Recreation Therapist? A degree from an accredited school, as well as, current certification from the California Board of Recreation and Park Certification (CBRPC) and/or certification from the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification (NCTRC) is required. For additional information, please contact Lindsay Cecil at (213) 241-6200 or For employment information on Recreation Therapy, please contact: Craig Yokoi.