LGBTQ+ Liaison to Human Relations, Diversity & Equity (HRDE)
LGBTQ+ Liaisons to HRDE are educators who agree to be a point person for LGBTQ+ students, staff and families needing support.
Potential responsibilities may include:
- Providing Community Resources
- Informing your school site of relevant policies
- Advocating for relevant staff PD and parent workshops
- Identifying pathways for a GSA/Rainbow Club on campus
- Promoting HRDE and community events
- Connecting individuals to HRDE for further assistance
Requirements to Participate:
- Must be a certificated employee
- Must be onsite 3+ days per week
- Must attend 1 HRDE training or 1:1 consultation per year
Complete this Interest Survey and an HRDE team member will reach out to you with more information.
LGBTQ+ Liaison to Human Relations, Diversity & Equity Training Opportunity
September 11, 2023 @ 1:00pm
Organizations, references, links, products or services that appear on this site do not constitute an endorsement of the Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD), Student Health & Human Services (SHHS) or Human Relations, Diversity and Equity (HRDE), nor should an exclusion of other websites be considered intentional. Opinions expressed are solely those of the host website and not necessarily those of LAUSD, SHHS or HRDE. Any advertising presented is solely the responsibility of the host website and not LAUSD.