The Self-Service Portal is here!
LAUSD is proud to announce the launch of a new global support tool for students, families, and employees to get any type of support they need.
The Self-Service Portal is an all-in-one online tool that provides students, parents, and employees with all new ways to access support, including:
- A searchable online knowledgebase of support articles on a variety of topics,
- A virtual chat tool to help point users in the right direction.
- The ability to submit and track support tickets anytime from anywhere.
To access the LAUSD Self-Service Portal, please click on the button below:
- Parents and community members will need a Parent Portal account to login.
- To register for a Parent Portal account, please visit https://parentportalapp.lausd.net/parentaccess/.
- Also, please allow up to two to three business days for the Self-Service Portal to process your registration request.
- If you have any login issues, please complete and submit a ticket here: Login Issue Form.
- Supported Browers
About the Self-Service Portal
What is the Self-Service Portal?
What kinds of support does the Self-Service Portal offer?
Do I need a special account to access the Self-Service Portal?
How do you access the Self-Service Portal?
How responsive is the Self-Service Portal?