Strategic Enrollment PSA Counselors serve the complementary purposes of both addressing the trend of declining enrollment in LAUSD and increasing equity and access to any educational pathway our District offers.
- Support efforts to increase awareness of Choices programs, including Unified Enrollment Virtual Fairs (please note Unified Enrollment Fairs occur annually, every October)
- Conduct virtual and/or in person presentations for parents/caregivers as well as LAUSD staff to provide information about Choices programs and the Choices application process
- Support the articulation process between elementary, middle, and high schools
- Support presentations at Early Education Centers
- Reach out to engage parents/caregivers who are seeking school choice